Reset Motorola Citrus WX445
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all
the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings
> Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Warning: All data on your phone will be deleted
1. With the phone turned OFF, (If your Motorola CITRUS is frozen, take the battery out and reinsert it.)
2. Press and hold the POWER and CAMERA buttons
3. Release the CAMERA button when prompted
4. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN key.
5. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
Select = CAMERA key
OR other method
VOL + and VOL - + POWER > Select Factory settings >press POWER or CAMERA ? key to select.
If this is not working try this to hard reset your CITRUS: PRESS and HOLD VOLUME UP and DOWN + POWER ON citrus.
Leave a comment to confirm.