Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 hard resetReset your Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 Android phone
1. Turn off MB886.
2. Press and hold volume down button, press power button.
3. When "Fastboot" appeares, press Vol down key until you get "Android Recovery", then press Vol up key
4. Wait for the "triangle ! / Android" screen
5. Tap on bottom right corner of the screen and a menu should come up
6. Tap on "wipe data/factory reset", and tap OK, tap Yes and OK
After reset the "reboot system now" option will be highlighted by Default. Tap OK.
Phone will reboot to initial setup MOTOBLUR screen.
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Apps > Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone.
Warning: All downloaded apps and user data on your phone will be deleted. Data on your memory card will not be deleted.
If your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Your device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your
device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power key for 10-15 seconds. The device will reboot automatically.
While using your device, be sure to back up important data. When disposing of your device, back up all data and then reset your device to prevent misuse of your personal information.