- by Hard Reset
Reset Motorola Atrix
With the phone turned off, Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
Release the Power, select with Volume Down key Atrix Factory reset and OK.
Detailed info to reset Atrix
1. Power off the phone, press and hold volume down button, press power button.
2. Screen will come up with "Fastboot", press Vol down key to cycle through choices until you get "Android Recovery", then press Vol up key
3. Wait for the "triangle ! / Android" screen then go on to step 4
4. Tap on bottom right corner of the screen (may take a few times). a menu will come up
5. Tap on "wipe data/factory reset", and tap OK. Another Confirmation screen will come. Tap Yes and OK
6. After userdata is cleared, the "reboot system now" option will be highlighted by Default. Tap OK.
7. Phone will reboot to initial setup MOTOBLUR screen.
Press the Menu button on the left from your screen.
Tap Settings > Scroll down and tap Privacy Tap Factory Data Reset
Tap Reset Phone