Resetting your Pocket PC Mio P560 Soft reset
CAUTION! Resetting will cause unsaved data to be lost.
Resetting your Pocket PC allows you to restart the operating system, but you will lose any unsaved data.
Occasionally you may need to reset your Pocket PC, for example you should reset your mio p560 when it stops responding.
In other words it appears frozen or locked up. Follow the procedure to reset Mio P560:
- Slide the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
- Wait for 1 minute and then slide the switch back to the ON position.
- Mio P560 turns ON.
Mio P560 Hard reset
Restoring the factory default state of Mio P560
In some cases, you may need to restore your Pocket PC to the factory default state by
clearing the memory (RAM) from your Pocket PC. For example, yshould clear the memory:
- the factory default state does not respond after soft reset.
- When you forget your password.
Claring the memory means all data you have entered in RAM, including all files, system settings and additional programs you have installed, will be erased.
NOTE: The files stored in My Flash DISK will not be erased.
- Disconnect all cables, including the AC charger, from your POCKET PC.
- Push the navigation stick upward and slide the ON/OFF switch to the position.
- While holding the navigation stick, slide the switch back to ON again.
- Your Pocket PC turns on and performs the initial start up.