Resetting Your Mio P5500m Pocket PC - Soft resetCAUTION: Resetting will cause unsaved data to be lost.
Resetting your Pocket PC is similar to restarting your desktop computer. It restarts the operating system, but you will lose any unsaved data.
- After you restore data from your desktop computer.
- When your Pocket PC stops responding; in other words, it appears to be “frozen” or “locked up.”
Restoring Last State - Mitac Mio P550m Hard reset
Follow this procedure to restore your Pocket PC to the last state when your Pocket PC does not respond after being reset.
- Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter, from your Pocket PC.
- Slide the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
- Wait for 1 minute and then slide the switch back to the ON position.
4. Your Pocket PC turns on.
Mitac Mio P550m Hard reset
To reset your Mio P550m to factory default settings:
Press up button during cold boot until splash screen is shown
Tap Start menu > Settings > System > SysInfo
Then tap Clean Boot tab
To reset the device to the factory default settings tap Start and input 000, (3 null) as shown below, then tap OK. Mio P550m restarting.