Resetting Your Mio P550 Pocket PC - Soft reset
CAUTION: Resetting will cause unsaved data to be lost.
Resetting your Pocket PC is similar to restarting your desktop computer. It restarts the operating system, but you will lose any unsaved data.
- After you restore data from your desktop computer.
- When your Pocket PC stops responding; in other words, it appears to be frozen or locked up.
Use the stylus to press the reset button on your Pocket PC.
Restoring Last State - Mitac Mio P550 Hard reset
Follow this procedure to restore your Pocket PC to the last state when your Pocket PC does not respond after being reset.
- Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter, from your Pocket PC.
- Slide the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
- Wait for 1 minute and then slide the switch back to the ON position.
4. Your Pocket PC turns on.
Mitac Mio P550 Hard resetTo reset your Mio P550 to factory default settings:
Press up button during cold boot until splash screen is shown
OR via menu
Start menu > Settings > System > SysInfo, then tap Clean Boot tab
Then tap Clean Boot tab
To reset the device to the factory default settings tap Start and input 000, (3 null) as shown below, then tap OK. Mio P550 restarting.