Mitac Mio P340 Soft resetResetting Your Pocket PC
CAUTION: Resetting will cause unsaved data to be lost.
Resetting your Pocket PC is similar to restarting your desktop computer. It restarts the operating system, but you will lose any unsaved data.
Occasionally, you may need to reset your Pocket PC; for example, you should reset:
- After you restore data from your desktop computer.
- When your Pocket PC stops responding; in other words, it appears to be frozen or locked up.
Mitac Mio P340 Hard reset
Restoring Last State
Follow this procedure to restore your Pocket PC to the last state when your
Pocket PC does not respond after being reset.
1. Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter, from your Pocket PC.
2. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
3. Wait for 1 minute and then slide the switch back to the ON position.
4. Your Pocket PC turns on.
NOTE: You need to restore your Pocket PC to factory default state if you have set up a password but forget it.