miia MT-700 hard reset1. Fully charge the battery.
2. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key and the power key together.
3. You should see miia powered by Android logo
4. Wait until you see an Android figure lying on its back.
5. When you see "No command" with the Andorid robot press POWER shortly (or +Vol up) to display the recovery menu.
6. When Android system recovery menu appears... go and
7. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume down key.
8. Confirm with power or Cancel using BACK key.
9. Select with Vol - Yes -- delete all data and confirm using power key.
10. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
Be sure to backup your user data before doing a hard reset.
Resetting Your miia mt700 Android tablet using menu option factory reset
With Clean Boot, you can reset your tablet to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your tablet may be erased.
1. Tap Application > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the tablet
reset miia mt-700 liife tab