Medion PPC 100 soft resetPress the reset button
Medion PPC 100 hard resetHold down the On/Off switch and carry out a soft-reset as described above.
To turn ON Medion PPC 100 after hard reset or the first time
1. Remove the stylus from the holder and turn the cap as shown in the diagram.
2. Use the small point on the inside of the cap to turn the power switch to the ON position.
• The brand logo appears and after 30 seconds the Pocket PC displays the Windows welcome screen.
3. Screw the cap back onto the stylus.
4. Tap on the screen once with the stylus and follow the instructions that appear.
• Settings that you now make can be altered later.
• Warning: Always leave the power switch in the ON position. If the switch is placed in the OFF position, all data will be lost from your Pocket PC and you will need to perform the initial setup again.