Maxell MaxTab 7 hard reset using firmware update reflash softwareIf you can no longer access your tablet, you have forgotten your lock pattern or password you can reinstall maxwell Maxtab firmware (Android 2.3)
Maxell MaxTab 7 firmware download here:
RK2918_7inch_android2.3 (for Maxell C7, MI7075).img
Use RKTOOLs to reflash your maxtab 7 software. This is for devices using Andorid 2.3 firmware.
Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7
Maxell MaxTab 7 hard reset using buttons1. Turn your Maxell MaxTab 7 tablet off.
2. Press and hold both Volume DOWN and POWER ON the tablet.
3. After your phone vibrates release only power button but keep pressing the volume buttons until recovery menu apperars on the screen.
3. Highlight Wipe Data/Factory Reset with Volume down button.
4. Press Power to confirm.
5. Reboot system after recovery hard reset.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
Note! This is not tested yet. Maybe not Volume Down, but Vol UP + power. Leave a comment if you have tried it.
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Maxell MaxTab 7 Android tablet done.If your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset tablet and then Erase everything to format your tablet device.
Restoring Maxell MaxTab 7 Factory DataIf you reset your tablet to its factory settings, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google account, any other accounts that you have configured, your system and application settings, and any applications you have installed will be erased. Resetting the tablet does not erase any system updates you
have downloaded. Using the check box provided, you can also select to erase all the data stored on your SD card or on the phone’s internal SD card, which includes files that you have downloaded or copied there, such as music or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup and Reset for Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset tablet, and then touch Erase everything. The tablet resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Maxell MaxTab 7 soft reset restart your device
If you have any problem with yout tablet device, eg. it is frozen or not working properly, you can force reboot it by pressing the RESET button next to the HDMI connector on the side of the tab. Use a paper clip or similar tool to push it gently for a few seconds. The Maxwell tablet will reboots.