LG Volt hard reset using key combination
When you can't recall your unlock Pattern, PIN or Password:
How to unlock LG LS740 forgotten password, remove lock code
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold the following keys: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key.
3. Release the keys as soon as the Factory reset processing screen is displayed.
4. Press the Volume Down Key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset . Then press the Power/Lock Key to select it.
5. Press the Volume Down Key to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data. Then press the Power/Lock Key to select it.
6. The phone will perform a factory reset.
7. Make sure that reboot system now is highlighted and press the Power/Lock Key to make the selection and reboot your phone.
Resetting LG LS740 Virgin mobile
LG Volt soft reset / reboot your LG Volt Android phoneWhen the screen freezes or not responding to screen touch or input: Press and hold the Power key for 10 seconds to reboot it.
or simply remove the battery and after a few seconds reinsert it.
Align the metal contacts on the battery with the contacts inside the battery compartment.
LG Volt hard reset from menu
Backup & Reset
The privacy settings on your device allow you to back up your data, automatically restore data, and erase all the data on your phone.
Back up My Data You can back up app data, WiFi passwords, and other settings to Google servers.
1. Press Home key > Menu key > System settings > Backup & reset
2. If you are certain that you would like to restore all factory settings, tap Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset phone.
4. Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap Erase everything and OK to confirm.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone (LS740)