- by Hard Reset
unlock LG Viper hard reset
When you can't recall your unlock Pattern, PIN or Password:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the following keys for over 10 seconds: Volume Down Button + Power/Lock button.
3. When the power turns on, release these keys.
If you've set up a Google account on the device, tap the Forgot pattern? button. You will be able to unlock the device with your Google account username and password.
If you haven't created a Google account on the device, you must perform a factory reset.
CAUTION! If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
Reset LG T565
1. Tap HOME key> MENU key> Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
2. If you are certain that you would like to restore all factory settings, tap Reset phone.
3. Enter your unlock Pattern, PIN, or Password if you have configured one.
4. Tap Erase everything to confirm.
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
2 Touch the Privacy
4 Touch Factory data reset.
5 Touch Reset phone.
6 Touch Erase everything.
When your LG Viper 4G LTE phone unresponsive or frozen just take out battery, wait a few sec. and reinsert it.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone