LG Transpyre VS810PP hard reset
How to reset LG Transpyre VS810PP when you forgot your password or unlock pattern. How to remove unlock pattern on your Transpyre VS810PP
Using the Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
If your phone does not restore to its original condition, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) to initialize it.
How to perform a factory reset:
Read ALL steps before attempting.
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold the following keys on the side of the phone at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key .
3. Release both of the key when the System recovery screen is displayed.
4. Press either of the Volume Keys to highlight Factory data reset, then press the Power/Lock Key .
NOTE Select Continue Power up to simply restart your phone without performing a hard reset.
5. The Factory data reset screen is displayed. Press either of the Volume Keys to highlight Yes (or No to exit), then press the Power/ Lock Key to continue.
6. Your phone will perform a hard reset and erase all of your personal data.
If a factory reset is performed, all installed apps and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a
To soft reset or restart your phone:
If your phone freezing or you cannot switch off, just remove battery and reinsert it. In the case of a malfunction or lock up error, remove the battery and reinsert it and then turn on your phone.
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold bith the Power + Volume Down Key on the phone.
3. Release the Power only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power again.
4. Release all keys when the Factory data reset screen is displayed.
5. Press the Volume Key to scroll to the desired option, then press the Power to confirm.
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
LG Transpyre LG VS810PP hard reset from the menu
Factory data reset – Reset your settings to the factory default values and delete all your data. If you reset the phone this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information as when you first started your Android phone.
Go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset and confirm
All data will be deleted!
Check the software version on your mobile phone: Settings > About phone > System updates > Check now.
NOTE: Your personal data from internal phone storage — including information about your Google account and any other accounts, your system/application data and settings, any downloaded applications and your DRM licence — might be lost in the process of updating your phone's software. Therefore, it is always recommended to backup your personal data before updating your phone's software.
Backup & reset
This menu allows you to back up and/or erase your data.
BACKUP & RESTORE
Back up my data: Checkmark to backup app data, Wi-Fi passwords, and other settings to Google servers.
Backup account: Sets the account to backup.
Automatic restore: Checkmark to allow your phone to automatically restore backed up settings and data when an app is reinstalled on the
Factory data reset: Allows you to erase all of the data on the phone.
Read the warning, then tap Reset phone at the bottom of the screen, then tap Erase everything to confirm.
Reset settings: Tap to restore the default system settings