LG Splendor US730 hard resetIf you forgot your unlock pattern password. Recovery solution for LG US730 Andorid phone
Using the hard reset aka factory reset on Splendor US730, resetting LG Snapshot,
All data will be lost! Back up any important data before doing a hard reset.
1. When the phone is switched off, press and hold the Volume down key + HOME + Power key.
2. Release all keys when you see "Permanently erase User data and reset settings?"
3. Press Power key to confirm or any other to cancel.
4. Message will be displayed in about 10 seconds.
5. Press power key to confirm and message will be pop up: "Are you sure you want to continue with erase?"
6. Press Power key to restore the factory settings. All data will be lost!
Hard reset will take for a minute and after that your Android phone will reboot.
If you perform a hard reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licences will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
If the LG US730 screen freezes or the phone does not respond to key presses:
Remove the battery and restart your phone or Press POWER key for 10 seconds to turn it off.
Reset LG US730 using menu optionTo reset your LG Splendor US730 hard reset phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, Select Settings → Back up and reset→ Factory data reset → Reset device→ Delete all.
Resetting the Andorid phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music or photos. If you reset the phone in this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information that you did when you first started Android.
Reset LG US730 using LG recovery support tool
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone
Go to Support > Mobile Phone Support > Select the Model (LG US730).