- by Hard Reset
LG Spectrum VS920 hard reset
What should I do if I forgot the LG Spectrum VS920 Unlock Pattern and I didn’t create a Google Account on the phone? All data will be lost!
1. Turn the power off.
2. Touch and hold the following keys at the same time for 8-12 seconds: Power/Lock Key + the Volume down Key.
3. Press the Power/Lock Key when you see the pop-up “Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings?", press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, or touch any up or down key to cancel.
4. When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, another pop-up stating “Are you sure you want to continue with erase?" will appear. Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm or touch any up or down key to cancel.
5. After pressing the Power/Lock Key, your phone will be restored to the factory settings.
Caution: If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please back up any important data before doing a factory reset!
To perform a hard reset using clear storage app1. From the Home screen, touch the Menu Key .
2. Touch Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
NOTE Touch the checkbox to also erase all contents from your microSD card when the phone is reset.
3. Read the warning and touch Reset phone.
4. Touch Erase everything.
If a factory reset is performed, all installed application and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before
performing a factory reset.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone