LG Spectrum2 LG VS930 hard resetHow to perform a factory reset if you have frogotten your unlock pattern: reset password
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Power + Volume Down key .
3. Release the keys when the FACTORY HARD RESET screen is displayed.
4. Press the Power key to continue or the Volume Keys to cancel.
5. Press the Power key once more to confirm or the Volume keys to cancel.
Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
To perform an LG VS930 LG Spectrum 2 hard reset using clear storage app1. From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key
2. Tap Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
NOTE Tap the checkbox to also erase all contents from your microSD card when the phone is reset.
3. Read the warning and tap Reset phone.
4. Tap Erase everything. Attention:
If a factory reset is performed, all installed application and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone VS930