Resetting LG Sentio
From the Home Screen, touch MENU, touch Phone on the Settings tab. Reset settings - Allows you to reset your settings and
A hard or master reset restores the default settings and may erase downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available). To perform a hard reset, follow these steps:
1. Back up all necessary data on the internal memory.
2. From the Home screen, tap Menu.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Phone.
5. Scroll to and tap Reset Settings.
6. Tap Master Reset.
7. Tap Yes.
8. If prompted, enter the password.
Note: If you have not created a password for this phone, you must create one now. The default password is 0000.
9. Tap OK.
10. If prompted, enter and confirm the password again.
11. Tap OK.
You can use LG Phone software update tool to update your LG T-mobile Sentio phone firmware if supported.