LG Revolution Android hard resetWhen you can’t recall your LG VS910 unlock pattern:
- If you’ve created a Google Account on the phone, touch Forgot pattern?. Then you are required to sign in with your Google Account to unlock your phone.
- If you haven’t created a Google Account on the phone, you need to perform a factory reset (Caution: If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before
performing a factory reset).
1. Turn the power off.
2. Touch and hold the following keys at the same time for 12 seconds: Power/Lock Key + the down Volume Key.
3. Release the keys when you see the screen message "Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings? Press the Power key to confirm and any other key to cancel."
4. Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, a pop-up appears asking "Are you sure you want to continue with erase?".
5. Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone (VS910)
Touch Menu key > select Settings > Privacy > Personal data > Factory data reset
Erases all of your personal data from internal phone storage, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application data and settings, and any downloaded applications. Resetting the phone does not erase any system software updates you’ve downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music or photos. If you reset the phone in this way, you’re prompted to reenter the same kind of information as when you first started Android.
1. From the Home screen, touch the Menu Key .
2. Touch Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
3. Read the warning and touch Reset phone.
4. Touch Erase everything.
If a factory reset is performed, all installed application and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.