LG Regard LW770 hard resetIf you perform a hard reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted.
You have 5 opportunities to enter your unlock pattern, PIN or password. If you used
all the 5 opportunities, you can try again after 30 seconds.
When you can’t recall your unlock pattern:
- If you’ve created a Google Account on the phone, touch Forgot pattern?. Then you are required to sign in with your Google Account to unlock your phone. You also have the option to enter your Backup PIN.
- If you haven't created a Google Account on the phone, you need to perform a factory reset (Caution: If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset). How to perform a factory reset:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Power/Lock Key + the down Volume Key .
3. Release the Power/Lock Key and the down Volume Key when you see the Factory Hard Reset screen.
4. Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel).
When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, the message "Are you sure you want to continue with erase?" is displayed.
5. Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press the Volume Keys .
or Reset LG Regard LG LW7701. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key .
2. Touch Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
3. Read the warning and touch Reset phone.
4. Touch Erase everything. Attention:
If a factory reset is performed, all installed application and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
To reset your Cricket LG Optimus Regard LW770 hard reset phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, Select Settings → Back up and reset→ Factory data reset → Reset device→ Delete all.
On Android ICS or Jelly Bean 4.0 4.1 or higher
Resetting the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music or photos. If you reset the phone in this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information that you did when you first started Android.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone (LW770)
LG Safe Mode and System Recovery
Using Safe mode