- by Hard Reset
LG Optimus Slider hard reset
When you can’t recall your LG Optimus Slider unlock Pattern, PIN or Password:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the following keys for over 10 seconds: Volume Down Key + HOME + POWER.
3. You will enter the Android system recovery menu
4. Press Volume down Key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset and press MENU to select it.
5. Press Volume down Key to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data and press MENU to select it.
6. After the data wipe is complete, press the down Volume Key to scroll to reboot system now and press MENU to select it.
To reset your LG Optimus Slider phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings> Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone