- by Hard Reset
LG Optimus S Android hard reset key combo (All data will be lost!)1. Turn the power off on LG LS670.
2. Press and hold the following keys for over 5 seconds: Volume DOWN key + HOME + POWER/LOCK keys.
(VOLUME DOWN )
3. When the power turns on, release these keys.
4. Select Wipe data / factory reset using Volume down key, then press Menu (second button from left).
5. Select Yes -- delete all user data, using Vol down and press Menu.
6. All data will be lost. After data deleted, select Reboot system now using Menu key.
Note: You have 5 opportunities to enter your unlock Pattern, PIN or Password. If you've entered the wrong
information 5 times, you will need to wait 30 seconds before you can attempt again.
When you can’t recall your unlock Pattern, PIN or Password:
- If you’ve set up a Google account on the device, tap the Forgot pattern? button. You will be able to
unlock the device with your Google account user
name and password.
- If you haven’t created a Google account on the device, you will need to perform a factory reset.
(CAUTION! If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please
remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.)
MENU button > Settings > Privacy Personal data 1: Factory data reset
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone LS670
How to reset LG Optimus Strade, reset LG LS670, Optimus S reset, password unlock LG Optimus S LS670, unlock Sprint LS670