LG Optimus L40 D160 hard reset using buttonsLG L40 Hard Reset LG D160 Factory Reset Dual SIM Andorid phone
Unlock forgotten password on your LG L40 phone
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be deleted. Please remember to backup any important data
before performing a Hard Reset.
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the Power Key + Volume Down Key.
- Release the Power Key when the LG logo is displayed.
- Press the Power Key again within 3 seconds.
- When the Factory data reset screen appear, release all keys.
- Use the Volume Keys to highlight Yes and press the Power Key to confirm.
- Your phone will perform a factory reset.
or LG L40 Android factory reset from menu
To reset your LG Optimus L40 D160 Android phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings> Backup & Reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone (D160)
LG L40 soft reset
When the LG L40 phone's screen freezes
If the screen freezes or the phone does not respond when you try to operate it:
Press and hold the Power/Lock Key for 10 seconds to restart your phone.
If it still does not work, please contact the service center
Reset LG 160, lgd160, reset LG L40, unlock LG L40 forgotten password or gesture lock