LG Optimus F7 hard reset
Using the Optimus LG F7 / LG US780 hard reset
Using the hard reset (Factory reset) when you cannot recall your pattern:
If your phone needs to be restored to its original condition, perform a hard reset to reboot your phone.
1. Turn the phone off.
2. At the same time press and hold Volume Down Key + Power Key .
3. Release the keys when the FACTORY HARD RESET screen appears.
4. Read the warning and press the Power/ Lock Key to confirm.
Press any other key to cancel.
5. Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm once more or press any other key to cancel.
6. Your device will perform a hard reset and reboot automatically.
CauTion If you perform a hard reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. This cannot be reversed. Remember to back up any important data before performing a hard reset.
To reset your LG Optimus F7 Andorid Jelly bean or ICS to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone using the menu, select Settings → Back up and reset→ Factory data reset → Reset device→ Delete all.
1. On the Home screen, touch the Menu Key .
2. Touch System settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
NOTE You can touch the checkbox to also erase all contents from your microSD card when the phone is reset.
3. Read the warning and touch Reset phone.
4.Touch Erase everything.
Attention: If a factory reset is performed, all installed application and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
Resetting the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music or photos. If you reset the phone in this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information that you did when you first started Android.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone (US780)
Go to Support > Mobile Phone Support > Select the Model US780