by Hard Reset
LG Optimus Black P970 hard reset
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold Volume DOWN + G KEY (3D Motion Gesture key ) and TURN ON the LG Optimus BLACK Android phone.
3. When the phone turned on release only POWER key, but keep pressing the Volume DOWN + G key until the green Droid appears.
4. Release all keys.
5. Wait until phone reboots. It will take a few minutes, do not power off.
Hard reset LG Optimus Black P970 full reset
dial 3845#* 970#
WARNING: All of your data will be lost!
LG Optimus Black P970 reset using PC companion
or USE LG mobile support tool > P970 Recovery mode
1. With the phone turned off, hold the G key and Volume Down button and keep pressing them, then
2. Press and hold the Power button too until the device turns on
LG Optimus Black P970 soft reset
If the device has frozen
1. Take out battery.
2. Reinsert it.
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well. All information is for devices with stock based ROMs. If you are using rooted device, always back up your EFS folder first, containing your IMEI info, etc.!