Hard reset LG Optimus 2 AS680 full reset unlock Optimus2
WARNING: All of your data will be lost!
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time for less than 8 seconds:
Power/Lock Key + the Volume down key + Home Key.
3. You will enter the Android system recovery mode
4. With the Volume down key scroll to wipe data/factory reset and press MENU key to select it.
5. Press the Volume down key to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data then press MENU key to select it.
6. After the data wipe is complete, press the Volume down key to scroll to reboot system now and press MENU key to select it.
When you can’t recall your Optimus 2 unlock pattern:
- If you’ve created a Google Account on the LG AS680 phone, touch Forgot pattern?. Then you are required to sign in with your Google Account to unlock your phone.
- If you haven’t created a Google Account on the phone, you need to perform a factory reset (Caution: If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset