LG Nexus 5 hard resetIf you forgot your nexus 5 unlock pattern password. Recovery solution for Nexus5 Andorid phone
Using the hard reset aka factory reset on Nexus 5, resetting nexus5, LG D821 hard reset, reset LG D820
All data will be lost! Back up any important data before doing a hard reset.
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and hold both Volume Down + Volume Up (or ONLY VOL down) key(s) and turn ON Nexus 5 by pressing POWER. You will see the word Start with an arrow drawn around it.
3. Press Volume Down twice to highlight Recovery mode.
4. Press Power to get into Recovery mode. You should see an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
5. While holding down Power, press Volume Up.
6. Use the volume down or up keys to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press Power to select it.
7. Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data" and press Power to select it. All data will be deleted!
If not working repeat the steps above.
Hard reset will take for a minute and after that your Android phone will reboot.
To restart your Google Nexus 5 if it becomes unresponsive, press and hold the Power/Lock key for at least 10 seconds.
power your phone off.
Press and hold Volume Down, and then press and hold Power simultaneously until the device turns on.
You will see the word "Start" with an arrow drawn around it.
Press Volume Down twice to select Recovery mode.
Press Power to restart into Recovery mode. You will see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
While holding down Power, press Volume Up.
Use the volume keys to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press Power to select it.
Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data" and press Power to select it.
Reset Nexus 5 using menu optionResetting the Andorid phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music or photos. If you reset the phone in this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information that you did when you first started Android.
Go to Settings, and then tap Backup & reset.
Tap Reset phone.
Tap Erase everything. You have to enter you password, PIN or unlock pattern.