- by Hard Reset
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well. All information is for devices with stock based ROMs. If you are using rooted device, always back up your EFS folder first, containing your IMEI info, etc.!
LG Nexus 4 hard reset LG E960If you forgot your LG E960 unlock pattern password. Recovery solution for LG Nexus4 Andorid phone
Using the hard reset aka factory reset on Nexus 4, resetting nexus4,
All data will be lost! Back up any important data before doing a hard reset.
All data will be lost!
1. Turn your NEXUS 4 off.
2. Press and hold Volume DOWN + POWER.
3. In recovery menu press Volume down twice.
4. Press power. You will see a red exclamation mark.
5. Press power + Volume UP.
6. Go to Wipe data / Factory reset and press power button.
7. Scroll to Yes - delete all user data and press power.
If not working repeat the steps above.
Hard reset will take for a minute and after that your Android phone will reboot.
To restart your LG E960 Google Nexus 4 if it becomes unresponsive, press and hold the Power/Lock key for at least 10 seconds.
Using LG Nexus 4 LG E960 Safe Mode
To recover your phone when malfunctioning.
1. Turn off your phone and reboot. When you see the booting animation press and hold the Volume Down Key . Your main screen will then be displayed with the words "Safe mode" in lower left corner.
2. From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key and tap Settings > Apps.
3. Tap one of the available tabs at the top of the screen and select the application you
wish to uninstall.
4. Tap Uninstall and OK to confirm.
5. After uninstalling the application, turn off and reboot your phone.
If you perform a hard reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licences will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
If the LG Nexus 4 screen freezes or the phone does not respond to key presses:
Press POWER key for 10 seconds to turn it off.
Reset LG Nexus 4 using menu optionTo reset your LG Nexus 4 hard reset phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, Select Settings → Back up and reset→ Factory data reset → Reset device→ Delete all.
Resetting the Andorid phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music or photos. If you reset the phone in this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information that you did when you first started Android.
Reset LG Nexus 4 using LG recovery support tool
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone
Go to Support > Mobile Phone Support > Select the Model (nexus 4).