LG MS840 Connect 4G hard reset
If you can’t recall your LG MS840 Connect 4G unlock Pattern: Recovery Solution1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Power/Lock key + the Volume down key .
3. Release the Power/Lock key and the Volume down key when you see the Factory Hard Reset screen.
4. Press the Power/Lock key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel).
When you press the Power/Lock key to confirm, the message "Are you sure you want to continue with erase?" is displayed.
5. Press the Power/Lock key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press the Volume Keys.
If a factory reset is performed, all installed applications and user data will be erased. Please back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
Power reset LG MS840
In the case of a malfunction or lock up error, press and hold the Power/Lock Key for 8 seconds to reset the phone.
You can also check for updates or recover your phone using "LGMobile Support Tool"
1. Start "LGMobile Support Tool"
2. Connect your LG MS840 to PC via USB cable.
3. From the menu select "Customer Support" - "Recovery Phone"
4. Input your MS840 IMEI or Model Name, S/N and Click "Check".
5. After checking the phone info, it will start to update automatically
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well. All information is for devices with stock based ROMs. If you are using rooted device, always back up your EFS folder first, containing your IMEI info, etc.!