LG Marquee LS855 hard reset using key combination
If you have locked out yourself from LG LS855 and you can't recall your unlock pattern:
With LG LS855 powered off, Press and hold the Volume Down + POWER keys for over 10 seconds.
CAUTION! If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
When you can’t recall your unlock Pattern, PIN or Password:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the following keys for over 10 seconds: Down Volume Key + POWER.
3. When the power turns on, release these keys.
Privacy: Factory Data Reset
Resetting the device restores all the factory defaults, including personal data from internal device storage, information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any downloaded applications. Resetting the device does not erase any system software updates you’ve downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music, pictures, or applications. After resetting the device, the next time you turn on the device, you’re prompted to reenter the same kind of information as when you first started the device. See Activating Your Device.
1. Tap HOME > Apps > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
2. If you are certain that you would like to restore all factory settings, tap Reset phone.
3. Enter your unlock Pattern, PIN, or Password if you have configured one.
4. Tap Erase everything to confirm.
To reset your LG Marquee LS855 phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings> Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone