LG L20 hard reset
1. Turn off the phone
2. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and POWER key.
3. When LG LOGO is displayed release POWER key.
4. Press power key in 3 seconds.
5. When factory reset screen appears release all keys.
6. To perform a factory reset press POWER key twice. All data will be lost!
If you do not want to perform a hard reset, to cancel the operation, press any Volume key.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool / LG PC Sync to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone
To soft reset your LG L20 remove and reinsert battery
Use LG PC Sync to backup / save your important data.