LG GW820 eXpo hard reset /w key comboIf your phone is locked and you forgot your password, the only way to hard reset the device is
through the hard key sequence.
1. Turn the device OFF by press the power button for a few seconds.
2. Turn on your phone.
3. When the phone begins the boot-up process, hold down the Down Volume key, Multitasking Key
and the End Key.
4. Release when the status lights change multiple colors.
of the hard key reset is successful, the Align screen will appear.
To perform a hard reset from the menu• You should only perform a Hard Reset after you have exhausted all other troubleshooting options.
After a hard reset, the device is restored to its default settings (the way it was when you first
purchased it and turned it on). Any programs you installed, data you entered, and settings you
customized on your device will be lost.
1. Turn on the device.
2. Tap Start > Settings > System > Clear Storage.
3. Choose whether to delete Internal Memory or External Memory (SD card) or both.
4. Press Clear.
5. Press Yes. All settings reset to their default values, and all data is deleted.
To perform a soft reset
• Locate the Soft reset key
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone
If you know LG GW820 eXpo hard reset with buttons / keys pls leave comment.