- by Hard Reset
LG GW520 hard reset
You can try to reset from phone test menu - Dial 1809#*520# and then "Factory reset".
if Phone Security code press and hold lock buton+call send, you get a menu press now 1809#*520# factory reset
Phone cannot be switched on On/Off key not pressed long enough Battery flat Battery contacts dirty
Press the On/Off key down for at least two seconds.
Charge battery. Check the charging indicator on the display. Clean the contacts.
LG GW520 firmware software Upgrade
Please back up all your files (via PC Suite) before upgrading your phone.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone
1. Start "LGMobile Support Tool"
2. Connect your LG GW520 to PC via USB cable.
3. From the menu select "Customer Support" - "Recovery Phone"
4. Input your GW520 IMEI or Model Name, S/N and Click "Check".
5. After checking the phone info, it will start to update automatically
If you know LG GW520 hard reset with buttons / keys pls leave comment.