LG GT950 Arena hard reset
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone
1. Start "LGMobile Support Tool"
2. Connect your LG GT950 to PC via USB cable.
3. From the menu select "Customer Support" - "Recovery Phone"
4. Input your GT950 IMEI or Model Name, S/N and Click "Check".
5. After checking the phone info, it will start to update automatically
Menu > Settings > Tools & Settings > Reset Settings
Use the Menu > Phone Settings> Reset Settings > Master Clear
This function allows you to restore factory settings. To do this, you need the security code.
Master Reset: Restores the settings (e.g.: Audio, Display, Language, Date & Time, Bluetooth® Settings) on the handset
memory to default values.
Master Clear: Deletes downloaded/user created contents (e.g.: images, videos) from Handset content and the External Memory
- Deletes all downloaded/user created Images, Videos & Sounds from the Handset Memory.
- Deletes Personal Information stored in the handset memory (e.g.: address book, messages, tasks, alarm, Calendar
schedules) to default values.
- Restores the settings stored in the handset memory to the default values.
• Memory Card: Deletes all contents from the External Memory Card.
If you know LG GT950 Arena hard reset with buttons / keys pls leave comment.