LG G4 hard reset using key combination
How to unlock LG G4 H815 forgotten password, remove knock code
If your phone does not restore to its original condition, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) to initialize it.
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key + Volume Down key on the back of the phone.
- Release the Power/Lock Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key again.
- Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confi rm or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
Resetting LG G4
LG G4 soft reset / reboot your LG G4
When the screen freezes or not responding to screen touch or input: Press and hold the Power key for 10 seconds to reboot it.
or simply remove the battery and after a few seconds reinsert it.
Align the metal contacts on the battery with the contacts inside the battery compartment.
LG G4 Safe mode
Using LG G4 Safe mode
To recover your phone when freezing or malfunctioning.
1 Turn off your phone and reboot. When you see the logo press and hold the Volume Down key until you see the Home screen.
While the phone is on, press and hold the Power/Lock Key until the Phone options menu is displayed. Then press and hold Power off and tap
OK. Your Home screen will then be displayed with the words "Safe mode" in lower left corner.
2 From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key and tap System settings > General tab > Apps.
3 Tap one of the available tabs at the top of the screen and select the application you wish to uninstall.
4 Tap Uninstall and OK to confirm.
5 After uninstalling the application, turn off and reboot your phone.
NOTE: Safe mode will disable all third party applications you have installed. They will be restored when you reboot your LG G4 Android phone again in normal mode.
You can use LG Phone software update tool to update your LG G4 phone firmware if supported.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone (F400, D850, or LS880)
LG G4 Hardware key control mode
If your phone display is damaged or broken, you can answer an incoming call, end a call, or turn off an alarm using the hardware keys.
1. Turn your phone off.
2. Press and hold the Power Key and both Volume keys at the same time for more than 6 seconds to enter the Hardware key control mode.
3. Press the Volume Keys to scroll to the desired option, then press the Power key to confirm.
- Answer a call: Press both Volume Keys at the same time.
- End a call: Press the Power Key during a call.
- Stop an alarm: When an alarm rings, press and hold the Volume Up key or Volume Down key to stop the alarm.