Performing an LG G2 hard reset / LG G2 factory resetHard Reset (Factory Reset) How to unlock LG G2 password reset
If you forget your lock sequence and backup PIN, you will have to perform a hard reset to gain access to your phone.
Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone.
3. Release the Power/Lock Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key again.
4. Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
5. Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
6. Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confirm or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
Note: All of the contents, including content which you create or download, will be deleted after a factory reset.
Performing a LG G2 factory reset via settings
The most convenient way to do a factory reset is via the phone settings.
Press Home, press Menu, and touch Settings > Backup & reset
Factory data reset:
Allows you to erase all of the data on the phone. Read the warning, then tap Reset phone at the bottom of the screen and Erase everything to confirm.
Performing a LG G2 soft reset Power reset
In the case of a malfunction or lock up error, press and hold the Power/Lock Key for 8 seconds to reset the phone.