LG G Vista LG VS880 hard reset using key combination
LG G Vista Android System recovery
How to unlock LG G Vista VS880 forgotten password
If you forget your unlock sequence and backup PIN, you’ll have to perform a hard reset to gain access to your phone.
WARNING Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power Key. Note: These keys are located on the back of the phone.
3. Release both of the key when the System recovery screen is displayed.
4. Press either of the Volume Keys to highlight Factory data reset, then press the Power Key .
NOTE Highlight Continue Power up to simply restart your phone without performing a hard reset.
5. The Factory data reset screen is displayed. Press either of the Volume Keys to highlight Yes (or No to exit), then press the Power Key to continue.
6. Your phone will perform a hard reset and erase all of your personal data.
Resetting LG G Vista VS880
LG G Vista LG VS880 soft reset / reboot your LG G VistaWhen the screen freezes or not responding to screen touch or input: Press and hold the Power key for 10 seconds to reboot it.
You can also try to reinstall software using LG PC Sync software. Can be downloaded from LG official website.