LG Optimus G Pad V500 hard reset
Using the LG v500 Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
If your tablet does not restore to its original condition, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) to initialize it.
- Turn off Optimus G PAD 8.3. Turn the tablet off.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock Key + Volume Down Key on the right side of the tablet.
- Release only the Power/Lock Key when the LG logo is displayed and keep pressing the Volume Down Key
- Immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key + Volume Up Key at the same time while maintaining the Volume Down Key pressed.
- Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confirm or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
Your LG V500 tablet device will perform a hard reset. LG G Pad V-490
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be deleted. Please remember to backup any important data
before performing a Hard Reset.
LG Optimus G Pad V500 soft reset / restart the device
When the screen freezes
If the screen freezes or the tablet does not respond when you try to operate it: Press and hold the Power/Lock Key for 8 seconds to restart your tablet.
LG Optimus G PAD V500 Recovery Solution Factory Reset
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory data reset.
- Read the warning and touch Reset tablet.
- Touch Erase everything.
If a factory reset is performed, all installed application and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any
important data before performing a factory reset.
Go to Apps > Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory data reset – Erases all of your personal data from internal device storage, including information
about your Google account, any other accounts, your system and application data and settings, and any
downloaded applications. If you reset the device in this way, you’re prompted to reenter the same kind of
information as when you first started your tablet.
Tip: Make sure you backup any important data before performing this function.