LG F70 D315 hard reset
If you forgot the Unlock Pattern on your LG F70 LG d315
How can I perform a factory reset if I can't access the phone's Settings menu? Recovery solutionHard Reset (Factory Data Reset)
If you forget your lock sequence and backup PIN, you’ll have to perform a hard reset to gain access to your phone.
WARNING Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power.
3. Release both of the keys when the System recovery screen is displayed.
4. Press either of the Volume Keys to highlight Factory data reset, then press the Power Key .
NOTE Highlight Continue reboot to simply restart your phone without performing a hard reset.
5. The Factory data reset screen is displayed. Press either of the Volume Keys to highlight Yes (or No to exit), then press the Power Key to continue.
6. Your phone will perform a hard reset.
Power reset Soft reset LG Android F70
In the case of a malfunction or lock up error, press and hold the Power Key for 8 seconds to reset the phone.
orTo reset your LG F70 D315 hard reset phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings> Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Resetting the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card,
such as music or photos. If you reset the phone in this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information that you did when you first started Android.
Factory data reset: Allows you to erase all of the data on the phone.
Read the warning, then tap Reset phone at the bottom of the screen, then tap Erase everything to confirm.
Reset settings: Allows you to restore the default system settings. Read the warning, then tap Reset settings at the bottom of the screen, then
tap OK to confirm.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone > Select F70 (D315)