LG Esteem MS910 hard reset
When you can’t recall your unlock pattern: LG Esteem MS910 Forgot pattern?
Caution: If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold both the following keys at the same time: Power/Lock Key + the Volume down Key + the Volume up Key.
3. Release only the Power key as soon as the phone vibrates, after about 3 seconds.
4. Release the Volume Keys when you see the screen message "Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings? Press the Power key to confirm and any other key to cancel." The first message will be displayed in 10 to 12 seconds.
5. Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, a pop-up appears asking "Are you sure you want to continue with erase?".
6. Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.
How to perform an LG Esteem MS910 factory reset
To reset your LG Esteem MS910 phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings> Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone