LG Escape P870 hard resetIf you forgot your unlock pattern password. Recovery solution for LG P870 Andorid phone
Using the hard reset aka factory reset on P870, resetting LG Escape,
All data will be lost! Back up any important data before doing a hard reset.
Read ALL steps before attempting.
1. Turn the phone off.
2. At the same time press and hold Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key .
3. When phone vibrates, release keys and repeatedly tap the Back Key + Home Key until the green Android Robot animation appears.
4. Your device will perform a hard reset.
If AT&T logo appears, start over from step 1.
All data will be lost!
Hard reset will take for a minute and after that your Android phone will reboot.
Using LG AT&T P870 Safe Mode
To recover your phone when malfunctioning.
1. Turn off your phone and reboot. When you see the booting animation (Rethink
Possible SM) press and hold the Volume Down Key . Your main screen will then be displayed with the words "Safe mode" in lower left corner.
2. From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key and tap Settings > Apps.
3. Tap one of the available tabs at the top of the screen and select the application you
wish to uninstall.
4. Tap Uninstall and OK to confirm.
5. After uninstalling the application, turn off and reboot your phone.
If you perform a hard reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licences will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
If the LG P870 screen freezes or the phone does not respond to key presses:
Remove the battery and restart your phone or Press POWER key for 10 seconds to turn it off.
or take out battery and reinsert it. Restart your LG Android P870 Smartphone.
Reset LG P870 using menu optionTo reset your AT&T LG Escape P870 hard reset phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, Select Settings → Back up and reset→ Factory data reset → Reset device→ Delete all.
Resetting the Andorid phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music or photos. If you reset the phone in this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information that you did when you first started Android.
Reset LG P870 using LG recovery support tool
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone
Go to Support > Mobile Phone Support > Select the Model (LG P870).