LG Optimus L1 II E410i hard reset
Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the HOME (in the touch screen) + Volume DOWN at the same time.
- Connect USB data cable to phone.
- Release the keys when the LG LOGO appears.
- Wait for the Android system recovers itself and the phone will reboot.
Another method is
- Pull out the battery first.
- Place it back while you press VOLUME DOWN and POWER keys together. Little tricky but not impossible.
- When the phone screen is on release only power key. Keep press vol down.
- As long as you keep pressing the volume down keep press the HOME middle key until an android robot shows up on the screen.
- Wait until your device reboots itself. Please note: it may take for minutes.
This method can be apply to the following LG Optimus L1 II models, LG L1 II E410f, E415f, E475f,
como formatar LG E410, desbloquear LG E415, restablecimiento de contraseña por LG E410, restablecer restaurar LG Otimus phone