LG dLite hard reset1. Open Dialing screen by pressing the green CALL button.
2. Enter the following code to get in the service menu: 3845#*570#
3. Select Factory reset. This will delete all settings and data, reset your phone.
or from the settings
A hard or master reset restores the default settings and may erase downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available). To perform a hard reset, follow these steps:
1. Back up all necessary data on the internal memory.
2. From the main screen, select Menu.
3. Scroll to and select Settings.
4. Scroll to and select Phone Settings.
5. Scroll to and select Reset Settings.
6. Select Master Reset.
7. Select Yes to reset all settings to go back to default value.
8. Enter the security code (default is 0000).
9. Select OK..
You can use LG Mobile Support tool to repair some LG cell phone model, after download select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone
LG GD570 reset