LeTV LePBH301 user guide and specifications
If you bought LeTV LePBH301 Sports Bluetooth V4.1 Headset / earbuds but you haven't got a user manual or only in chinese language follow these short user guide to setup your headset for the first time. How to pair, charge and use your LePBH301 and other tips and tricks
The LeTV Le PBH301 Bluetooth Stereo Headset with active noise cancellation allows you to handle calls hands-free with a compatible
mobile device and listen to music from a compatible music player, your android, windows phone, iphone or from laptop.
Active noise cancellation helps you to use the headset also in noisy environments.
You can connect the headset to a compatible device using Bluetooth wireless technology.
Read this unofficial user guide carefully before using the headset. Also, read the user guide for the device that you connect to the headset.
How to pair LePBH301 with other Bluetooth device?
- First you need to pair your headset with your phone, tablet or laptop PC but before you can connect the headset to a Bluetooth device you must charge the battery.
Connect the charger cable to the headset's charger connector. The indicator
light for charging is red during charging.
Charging the battery fully may take up to 1.5 hours.
When the battery is fully charged, the indicator light turns off.
Disconnect the charger from the headset, then from the USB connector or wall outlet.
- To put LePBH301 in pairing mode just simple turn ON the headset by long pressing the middle button on the remote control beetween the plus + and minus - buttons for about 5 seconds until the tiny LED indicator flashes red and blue.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone, tablet or laptop and put it in discoverable mode / discovery mode.
- Put the headset close to the device you connect to.
- Press the Pair button on the device (phone or PC) and they will automatically pair with each other. (If the PC asks you to reboot the computer to finish the installation process do it.)
- Now you can use the headset. If the volume is too low, don't forget to set it, adjust it on the phone / PC too.
LeTV LePBH301 tips & tricks
How to pause, skip track, play next or previous track and adjust the volume on LePBH301 headset.
To pause a track simply press the middle button beetween the Volume + /- for a short time.
To skip a track, play the next song just long press the Volume + button for about 2 seconds. To play the previous song long press Volume -.
To adjust the volume use the + / - buttons on the wired remote control, press them shortly.
To power off the headset just simply long press the middle button until the LED notification light turns off.
To unpair the headset from your device, go to the device's Bluetooth settings and unpair / delete LeP BH301 headset.
LeTV LePBH301 Sports Bluetooth V4.1 Headset specification
Bluetooth version BT v4.1
The headset is compliant with the Bluetooth Specification v4.1 and supporting the following profiles:
A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.4, HSP1.2, HFP1.6 DSP digital signal processing II CVC6.0
Speaker frequency range: 20 ~ 20KHZ Speaker diameter 6.8mm
Speaker impedance: 16 ohms
Signal to noise ratio:> 90dB
Speaker power: 5mW
Headset power rating 10mW
Sensitivity: 100 +- 3dB
The charge current is 150mA
Battery type: lithium-ion battery 60mAh * 2
Play music time: 8H
Talk time: 8H
Standby time: more than 200H
Charging time two 1H ~ 1.5H
Charging interface: microUSB interface
Wireless transmission distance:> 10m
Tip: This product is IPX5 grade waterproof, can be washed, but not completely soaked in water.