Lenovo S560 hard reset
This is how to remove unlock pattern, remove password on your Lenovo S560 Android phone
1. Power off your Lenovo S560 phone.
2. Connect the charger USB cable. When the charger battery icon appears press and hold Volume DOWN and UP buttons.
3. Keep pressing both Volume buttons and when the charger icon disappear press Power button to turn on the phone.
When you see the Android robot press the HOME key (2nd from lower left key) to display the recovery menu.
4. Use Volume down button to highlight select Wipe data/Factory reset and use Option key (lower left) to confirm.
5. Repeat with Yes -- delete all user data.
6. Wait until the phone reboots.
the soft way:1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
2 Touch the Backup and RESET
4 Touch Factory data reset.
5 Touch Reset phone.
6 Touch Erase everything.