Lenovo Phab Plus tablet hard reset
How to reset your Lenovo Phab Plus tablet device when you are unable to access it. Remove forgotten password or unlock pattern using the device's hardware keys. Easy tutorial about how to get access your tablet again or wipe the data if you are selling your used device. PB1-750M
- Power off your Lenovo Phab Plus PB1-770M tablet.
- Press Volume UP key + Power on the tablet for a couple of seconds until the TAB turns ON and the LENOVO LOGO shows up. Keep the volume up pressed until the recovery menu comes up.
- In the recovery menu use Volume buttons to select
Wipe data/Factory reset and use power key to confirm.
You can also select wipe cache partion to remove the files from your Lenovo Phab Plus tab's temp folder, to delete temporarily downloaded files.
- On the next screen select and highlight Yes -- delete all user data and press power again to confirm.
- All data will be deleted!
- When hard reset operation is done select Reboot system now - press the power.
to reset the tablet / phablet from the menu:
1. From the Settings.
2 Touch the Backup and Reset
4 Touch Factory data reset.
5 Touch Reset tablet.
6 Touch Erase everything.