Lenovo Ideapad A3000 hard resetsave everything. Back up your data. Remove unlock pattern remove password on your Lenovo Ideapad A3000 Android tablet
1. Press and hold Volume UP + power buttons together for about 5-8 seconds.
2. In BOOT MODE select the default recovery mode (using Volume UP).
3. Press Volume DOWN button to confirm.
4. Wait until you see Andorid with an exclamation mark (!), press power shortly.
5. Use Volume down and highlight Wipe data / Factory reset and confirm using Volume UP.
6. Highlight Yes -- delete all user data and confirm again using Volume UP key.
7. After it finishes wiping data press Volume UP to reboot system now.
the soft way:1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
2. Touch the Backup and reset
3. Touch Factory data reset.
4. Touch Reset tablet.
5. Touch Erase everything.