Lenovo A880 hard resetBack up and save everything. Back up your data. Remove unlock pattern remove password on your Lenovo A880 Android phone
1. Press and hold Volume UP + power buttons together for about 10 seconds.
2. In BOOT MODE select recovery mode (using Volume UP).
3. Press Volume DOWN button.
4. Wait until you see Andorid with an exclamation mark (!), press power shortly.
5. Use Volume down and highlight Wipe data / Factory reset and confirm using Volume UP.
6. Highlight Yes -- delete all user data and confirm again using Volume UP key.
7. After it finishes wiping data press Volume UP to reboot system now.
the soft way:1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
2. Touch the Privacy
4. Touch Factory data reset.
5. Touch Reset phone.
6. Touch Erase everything.