Lenovo A536 hard reset
Learn how to remove your forgotten password or unlock pattern on your Lenovo A536 mobile phone.
Follow the following instructions to repair your phone or to get access on your mobile. Back up and save everything. Back up all your important data, messages, images etc. Remove unlock pattern remove password on your Lenovo A536 Android phone tutorial.
- Remove battery and reinsert it. Make sure the battery has enough power and you charged it before hard reset operation.
- Press and hold Volume UP/DOWN + power buttons together for about 8-10 seconds.
- When Andorid robot and No command displayed press POWER shortly.
- In Android System recovery menu Use Volume down to highlight Wipe data / Factory reset and confirm using Volume UP.
- Highlight Yes -- delete all user data and confirm again using Volume UP key.
- After it finishes wiping data press Volume UP to reboot system now.
the software way from the menu. If you can access the phone you can factory reset the phone in the following way:
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
2. Touch the Backup and Reset
4. Touch Factory data reset.
5. Touch Reset phone.
6. Touch Erase everything.