Leagoo Lead 3 hard reset using firmware update upgradePlease note! ONLY USE the official firmware that suites for your phone. Check build number in Settings / About phone / Build number
1. Download the firmware from the google drive Lead 3 folder newer Leagoo Lead3 firmware update file RJK301_W_K450_LEAGOO_KK_V0.22.5.1_S1114.zip (file name may be different!) The old one is LEAGOO_Lead 3_V0.19.1_S0929.rar
2. Download upgrade tool from here
DO NOT USE / UPDATE your phone with different firmware, other than your original!!!
3. Extract rar or zip file to Desktop. (Install Mediatek driver in Device manager. Search for MT6582 driver.)
4. Run upgrade tool EXE file with admin rights - right click on the Flash_tool.exe icon and click "run as administrator"
(In the folder LEAGOO UPGRADE TOOL_v3.1336.0.198 / SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1336.0.198 run Flash_tool.exe)
5. Load scatter MT6582_Android_scatter.txt from the extracted firmware folder
Browse / click on Scatter-loading and in RJK301_W_K450_LEAGOO_KK_V0.22.5.1_S1114 folder select this file > MT6582_Android_scatter.txt
6. Remove battery from your phone / reinsert it. Phone must be powered off.
7. Uncheck DA DL All with Check sum. Click on Firmware ---> Upgrade button in flash tool before you connect the phone.
8. Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable. (Note in some cases you should connect your usb cable to the phone without the battery inserted)
9. Now you should see the flash indicator bar moving.
After everything is ok, then you should see a green circle. Wait until it reboots.
Pull down the cable, you are done. Check the new build number - S1114