Leagoo Lead 1 hard reset using firmware update upgradePlease note! ONLY USE the official firmware that suites for your phone. Check build number in Settings / About phone / Build number
1. Download the firmware from the google drive Lead 1 folder LEAGOO_Lead 1_V0.5.5.1_S0919 (file name may be different!)
2. Download LEAGOO UPGRADE TOOL_v3.1336.0.198 (file name may be different!) Smart phone flash tool
OFFICIAL Leagoo LEAD firmware and upgrade tool can be download from here or here
DO NOT USE / UPDATE your phone with different firmware version, other than your original!!!
3. Extract both rar files to Desktop. Install Mediatek driver in Device manager. Search for MT6582 driver.
4. Run upgrade tool EXE file with admin rights - right click on the Flash_tool.exe icon and click "run as administrator"
5. Load scatter MT6582_Android_scatter.txt from the extracted firmware folder
6. Remove battery from your phone.
7. Click on Download button in flash tool before you connect the phone.
8. Connect your phone (without the battery) to your PC using USB cable.
9. Now you should see the flash indicator bar moving.
After everything is ok, then you should see a green circle.
Pull down the cable, insert the battery and turn on the phone.
Official Leagoo Lead firmwares for different versions!
'14. sept. 29.
'14. sept. 29.
'14. sept. 29
- SIM is not connected
- Launcher has stopped working
Solution - reinstall or update Leagoo Lead software
Different Leagoo Lead1 versions A0 and A2 mark on Sim tray - the same firmware can be used on these models.
If you turn off the device and press Volume down + power on you should see a chinese menu:
-Motherboard single test
- Phone auto test
- Phone single test
- Test report
- eMMC delete
- Version info
- mainboard/motherboard info
- Restart phone
- Power off